[OPLINTECH] [Fwd: OLC Web Site Injected with Malware ]

Laura Solomon laura at oplin.org
Wed Sep 23 14:08:47 EDT 2009

FYI

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: 	OLC Web Site Injected with Malware OLCID=19937
Date: 	Wed, 23 Sep 2009 12:45:28 -0400
From: 	Ohio Library Council <olc at olc.org>

*OLC Web Site Injected with Malware*

OLC staff has been made aware that the OLC Web site has been injected
with malware.  We are working with our Web site host company, OHIONET,
to remove the malware. We advise that you do not access the OLC Web page
at this time.

If you receive a Google warning on the Web site, do not proceed to the
page. If you have been on the OLC Web site in the past few weeks, you
should scan your computer for malware.

In the meantime, the OLC will send any important news to members by
e-mail, and we will inform all members when the Web site is secure again.

Please note: the OLC has a number of educational events in the next
several weeks that members can register to attend. If you need
information about one of these events or would like to register, send an
e-mail to olc at olc.org <mailto:olc at olc.org> or call (614) 410-8092.

Thank you and we hope to have this problem fixed as soon as possible.

Sincerely,

OLC Staff