[OPLINTECH] MSi All-in-One computers

Chad Neeper cneeper at level9networks.com
Thu Apr 1 10:50:11 EDT 2010

I forgot about the power supply. That's a common failure point as well
and would be non-standard in the MSi.

I think in the grand scheme of things, I'm going to drop the MSi
All-in-One computers from my list of things to consider for use. Chalk
another one up to "Good in theory (if it never fails); bad in practice."

Thanks, all!

Chad

Chad Neeper
Senior Systems Engineer

Level 9 Networks

--   Full LAN/WAN consulting services   --
-- Specialized in libraries and schools --