[OPLINTECH] Color Laser Printer Parts Available

lisa murray murrayli at oplin.org
Wed Apr 28 15:12:06 EDT 2010

I have the following color laser printer toner and parts available to any
one who wants them. I'd hate to see them go to waste. The value of all the
items together is about $1,000.

            Toner:

                        Black LP Toner Cassette - Type 125 (out of the
carton)

                        Color LP Toner Cassette - Type 125 - I have 2 of
each color (one out of the carton and one new in carton) Colors: Cyan,
Magenta, and Yellow

            New Parts removed from a Ricoh Aficio CL2000N Color Laser
Printer:

                        Color Photoconductor

                        Black Photoconductor

                        Intermediate Transfer Belt

                        Waste Toner Bottle (very little waste in it)

            The parts have been carefully handled and packaged to avoid any
damage.

Lisa A. Murray

Director/Fiscal Officer

Cardington-Lincoln Public Library