[OPLINTECH] Reference Question

Wes Osborn wosborn at clcohio.org
Mon Aug 9 16:14:44 EDT 2010

Look for the High Contrast Options in the Accessibility Settings area.  Where those are depends on the Operating System and Version.  Or try these keyboard shortcuts: Windows = ALT+left SHIFT+PRINT SCREEN : Mac = ctrl+option+cmd+8 (the number 8).

I personally use high contrast modes when reading from a laptop screen at night to reduce eye strain.

Wes Osborn
Central Library Consortium
wosborn at clcohio.org