[OPLINTECH] branch library's internet connection speed

sandusco@oplin.org sandusco at oplin.org
Wed Feb 3 08:10:34 EST 2010

Michelle,

I agree with Chad. I work for a wireless ISP when I'm not at the library.
As long as you have line of site to your branches and they are close
enough to your main building it probably won't be as expensive as you
think. You could do point-to-points or an access point with clients at
your branches. It all depends on what your needs are.

Definately an option if you have plenty of bandwidth to share.

Colleen Sandusky
Loudonville Public Library