[OPLINTECH] Please RE-REGISTER for tomorrow's #ARRA webinar

Stephen Hedges hedgesst at oplin.org
Wed Feb 17 13:21:04 EST 2010

We think we will have more people join us than originally expected for
tomorrow's Connect Ohio/State Library webinar on the statewide
applications for federal stimulus (ARRA) funds for public computing
centers in libraries. To make room for more people, we have changed the
"location" of the webinar to a new link, see below. If you previously
registered for the webinar, you will need to register again using the
link below. If you did not register previously, you are still welcome to
register now.

Apologies for the last-minute change.

When: Thursday, February 18, 2010 1:00 PM-2:30 PM

Reserve your webinar seat now at:

https://www2.gotomeeting.com/register/828116195

"Public Computing Center/Library Statewide Expansion Project"

After registering you will receive a confirmation email containing
information about joining the Webinar.

System Requirements:

PC-based attendees
Required: Windows® 2000, XP Home, XP Pro, 2003 Server, Vista

Macintosh®-based attendees
Required: Mac OS® X 10.4 (Tiger®) or newer

--
Stephen Hedges, Director
2323 W. Fifth Ave., Suite 130