[OPLINTECH] Security Essentials Question

Eric Maynard emaynard at holmeslib.org
Thu Jan 7 12:53:57 EST 2010

Ed,

I think that we all would most definitely qualify as small businesses, but
then there is that whole "home-based" portion.

I don't have any answers, but I would be very interested to learn what you
find out as I was hoping to switch my public machines to it and save a
little $$$.

thanks,

Eric Maynard
Head of Information Technology,
Holmes County District Public Library
Millersburg, OH  44654
Email [emaynard at holmeslib.org]
Phone [330.674.5972 x.224]
Fax   [330.674.1938]

"Failure is only the opportunity to begin again more intelligently"