[OPLINTECH] Road Runner in Libraries

montgodo@oplin.org montgodo at oplin.org
Wed Jan 13 11:55:02 EST 2010

We have 8 buildings. One being the office. One is the main
library and 6 branches. The branches have 6 to 12 pcs while the
main branch has 30 +. The office is also 30 +.
We have used a single TW connection in all 6 branches.
The main library we have split in 2. So we have 2 TW connections there.
The office is where our oplin T1 is used. The cost is cheap as most
of this is free. Maintenance has been very good. An occasional
reset of the modem or router has occurred. But overall i would
compare it to what i have at home.

Doug