[OPLINTECH] Thermal Printer Recommendation

David Fausnaugh dfausnaugh at bexleylibrary.org
Thu Jan 14 15:42:37 EST 2010

Our library is looking to replace our thermal printers used for patron
receipts and hold slips.  Currently we use a very old model from Star
Micronics.  The library uses Innovative Millennium, does not plan do
anything beyond very basic graphics printing, but does want to use a printer
with a cutter.

Does anyone have recommendations about what lines seem to hold up well for
cost, or conversely companies to avoid?  Like everyone today, we are trying
to keep costs as low as possible without sacrificing too much in terms of
quality.  Any information would be appreciated.

David Fausnaugh
Bexley Public Library
2411 E Main St
Bexley, OH  43209