[OPLINTECH] OverDrive "Download Station" ?

James Guilford James.Guilford at westlakelibrary.org
Thu Jul 1 16:21:11 EDT 2010

  I've been informed by a couple of helpful list subscribers that the
OverDrive license does not allow home-brewed downloading solutions such
as the one I was asked to create. They apparently market their own
OverDrive Download Station (by name) and allow in-library downloads
using that solution only.

Hey, I'm just the guy they ask to make things work....

-- JG

--
James Guilford, I.T. Manager

Rediscover the Web!