[OPLINTECH] envisionware anomaly

R Young roger.young at oplin.org
Wed Jun 9 10:23:48 EDT 2010

We have been using Envisionware LPT:one for about 3 years now, and yesterday a message cropped up that has me puzzled.  On the one print release terminal (which also happens to be our JQE) we now get an error message: "No payment method is available at this Print Release Terminal..."

Now, as far as I know, nothing has change on that computer, and, as I say, it worked for 3 years without a squeak or whimper.  I have tried recopying the EWP file, uninstalling and reinstalling, rebooting, stopping and starting services, and removing the PRT in LPT:one administrator.  Nothing has worked.

Of course, I checked the Envisionware forum and posted my problem.  The one reply didn't yield positive results.

Anyone have this problem and/or a solution?

thanks