[OPLINTECH] Photo viewing / printing software for public computers

Phil Shirley pshirley at cuyahogafallslibrary.org
Wed Jun 9 11:27:41 EDT 2010

We give patrons access to these two; they're pretty simple:

Windows Picture and Fax Viewer came with our Dell Windows XP computers.

Microsoft Office Picture Manager was included with with Office 2007.

Phil

Liz Rowe-Rawlinson wrote:
> Many of our customers use the public computers to both view and print
> photos. We are currently using Picasa, but for most this is too
> sophisticated a program for their needs.
> Any recommendations when it comes to providing the public a simple
> interface with which to view and print photos?
>

> Liz Rowe-Rawlinson

Phil Shirley
Technology Services Coordinator
Cuyahoga Falls Library
Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio
330-928-2117, ext. 109
pshirley at CuyahogaFallsLibrary dot org

believed to be clean.