[OPLINTECH] Joomla Website Problems

Chad Neeper cneeper at level9networks.com
Tue Jun 22 12:33:16 EDT 2010

I can't offer any help with Joomla specifically, but I had this thought
regarding general troubleshooting:  What happens if you clear the
browser cache on one of the "working" computers? Does it then become
"not working"? ...or vice versa on a "not working" browser/computer.

If either is true, you might be able to limit some of the randomness and
get a better focus on the real problem.

Chad Neeper
Senior Systems Engineer

Level 9 Networks

--   Full LAN/WAN consulting services   --
-- Specialized in libraries and schools --