[OPLINTECH] windows 7 imaging

Murray, Karl murrayk at myjdl.com
Tue Jun 29 09:15:18 EDT 2010

Anyone have any experience with windows 7 imaging/automated deployment?
We have been working on creating windows 7 images for weeks now with
little luck. Every day it's a new issue. We successfully pushed out a
fresh install from XP to windows 7 using the Microsoft deployment kit
but when we customize an image it fails. We get to the point where the
files have been copied and then the computer reboots to install when it
crashes "can not find image file" We are using Dell optiplex with dual
core processors 2G ram and 160G HDs. Any thoughts?

Karl Murray

Information Systems Technologist

www.myjdl.com|helpdesk at myjdl.com

(517) 788-4099 x 250