[OPLINTECH] NComputing

Nathan Eady eady at galion.lib.oh.us
Mon Mar 8 17:50:28 EST 2010

"Robert Ball" <rball at worthingtonlibraries.org> writes:

> (Also, as of writing Ncomputing linux only officially supports SUSE 7).

Wait, did you just say SUSE 7?

Are you sure?

Being mostly a Debian user myself, I'm not really fully versed in my
history of SUSE, but that version number just smells wrong.  Didn't
SUSE 10 come out several YEARS ago?  I could have sworn I saw "Choose
Your SUSE" adverts on UserFriendly back around the time of the
"camping in the woods" storyline or so (which, ironically, has been in
reruns during the current sabatical), and that the version number was
into double digits at that time.

Is my memory playing tricks on me?

> I got the NComputing devices working on SUSE 11

I see.  I'll take that as a "no", then.

--
Nathan Eady
Galion Public Library