[OPLINTECH] OPLIN T-1 / Third Party Wireless

JKENZIG JKENZIG at cuyahogalibrary.org
Wed Mar 17 11:05:19 EDT 2010

It shouldn't be too difficult, you just need to plug in a Wireless
Access point into your Oplin router and configure it for your public
network. Depending on the size of your branches you may need a couple
for coverage. The Cisco Aeronet is a prime choice. Data sheet iis at

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/prod/collateral/wireless/ps5678/ps430/ps4076/
product_data_sheet09186a00800937a6.html

Regards

Jim Kenzig