[OPLINTECH] OPLIN T-1 / Third Party Wireless

Karl Jendretzky jendreka at oplin.org
Wed Mar 17 13:03:36 EDT 2010

If you find yourself short on bandwidth after you make the change, give
us a call and we can do a upgrade qualification sampling of your connection.

Normally we sample the network on a quarterly basis to identify
libraries that need an upgrade, but if you make a sweeping change (ex.
adding 20 computers, moving traffic off another line, bringing up a new
branch) I'm happy to take a off schedule look so you don't have to
suffer until the next quarter.

Also, everyone try to keep in mind that I need a good justification to
take an off schedule sample, and torrenting the 3rd season of Friends
while watching Hulu != good. heh

Thanks,
      Karl Jendretzky
      Technology Project Manager