[OPLINTECH] Whom to contact for .lib.oh.us DNS changes?

Nathan Eady eady at galion.lib.oh.us
Thu Mar 18 10:39:24 EDT 2010

I have a question that's tangentially related to technical matters...

I believe someone at OPLIN, or the State Library, or a related
organization, is hosting the DNS for our galion.lib.oh.us domain.  (It
used to be Oarnet on behalf of OPLIN, but that was aeons ago...)

My question is, whom do we contact if we need changes?  The ISP that
is hosting our website is moving it to a new server, and we need to
have a couple of A records updated...

The "OPLIN Help Desk" phone number I have is about ten years old and
was apparently outsourced, and the last time I called it a few years
ago they were no longer doing OPLIN support.

Where can I find current contact information for the appropriate
person(s)?  Should I just mail my request to hostmaster (at our
domain) and hope it doesn't get lost in the bargeloads of spam
hostmaster acounts usually get?  Is there a better address to use?
A phone number?

--
Nathan Eady
Galion Public Library