[OPLINTECH] ClamAV for windows

Ed Liddle eliddle at marysvillelib.org
Tue Mar 23 11:27:36 EDT 2010

The portable version like the regular version of Clamwin does not have a real time on access scanner. The new Clam AV for windows version does. The real time scanner is something that I feel is a good feature to have.

It is good to know you can use the portable version of clamwin like that. One thing that would be nice for the new Clam AV for windows to have is the ability to e-mail a scan report like Clamwin can.

-Ed