[OPLINTECH] Windows 7, Deep Freeze, & remote desktop

Chad Neeper cneeper at level9networks.com
Tue Mar 23 17:14:03 EDT 2010

That's a very specific set of parameters. You'll probably need to
involve Faronics support to get an answer. Support used to be pretty
responsive to problems several years ago. I haven't had any dealings
with them since they (greatly) expanded their product line, though.
They're probably going to be your best hope for a resolution/answer.

Chad

Chad Neeper
Senior Systems Engineer

Level 9 Networks

--   Full LAN/WAN consulting services   --
-- Specialized in libraries and schools --