[OPLINTECH] Free Public IP server goes away

Bob Neeper neeperro at oplin.org
Tue May 4 14:57:26 EDT 2010

We have used ZoneCD (Stand a lone free version of PublicIP) 24/7 for years.
No change forseen.

Patrons have to accept our policy page to go on.

They go through IPcop / DansGuardian (firewall & filter) then to the
internet.
Actually our home page.

No individual logging or tracking except indirectly.

R. W. (Bob) Neeper     Cell: (740)-407-3572
Community Library
44 Burrer Dr.
Sunbury, Oh 43074
Tel:  (740)-965-3901