[OPLINTECH] Win 7 and roaming profile..... it's FIXED

Mohamed Ragheb mohamed.ragheb at wadsworthlibrary.com
Thu May 6 14:41:58 EDT 2010

Thanks all to those who responded to my email with suggestions and fixes.

Although I tried all of them nothing really did the trick so I did more
research and finally solved this issue today.

The problem was that some how Flash player had an update on the local
machine and some of those files had long/wired extensions that windows
couldn't copy it to the user roaming profile on the server and it was
causing all this mess.

\\Users\username\AppData\Roaming\Macromedia\Flash
Player\#SharedObjects\DP54MN2P

After removing those files everything works as it was before.

Thanks again for all your input .no more profile drama :-)

Mohamed A. Ragheb, M.TEC, M.C.P.
Technology Manager
Wadsworth Public Library
132 Broad Street