[OPLINTECH] Community Library now running VMware ESXi

Eric Maynard emaynard at holmeslib.org
Fri May 28 10:21:00 EDT 2010

"...Oh yes, I think Chad learned  about VMware from me, way back when. :)"

Got a little chuckle out of that one.  Brings to mind the well-used, but
still true "all of this has happened before, all of this will happen again."

Enjoy your holiday.

Eric Maynard
Head of Information Technology,
Holmes County District Public Library
Millersburg, OH  44654
Email [emaynard at holmeslib.org]
Phone [330.674.5972 x.224]
Fax   [330.674.1938]

"Failure is only the opportunity to begin again more intelligently"