[OPLINTECH] Blu-ray software

Chad Neeper cneeper at level9networks.com
Fri May 28 15:23:57 EDT 2010

Hopefully, you've solved your problem by now. If not, perhaps VideoLAN
VLC Media Player might help. It seems to play a very wide variety of
formats and is very, very powerful. It has been my go-to software lately
when I can't view media. It's FOSS.

http://www.videolan.org/

Chad Neeper
Senior Systems Engineer

Level 9 Networks

--   Full LAN/WAN consulting services   --
-- Specialized in libraries and schools --