[OPLINTECH] PC Cop

Bob Neeper neeperro at oplin.org
Fri Nov 5 08:26:56 EDT 2010

We bought 10 Deep Freeze licenses in  Oct 20, 2005 then 15 more, 2 months later.
Both included 1 year support & updates.

They are still viable and in use without any additional cost to us.
We haven't had any problem when the subscription stopped.

As they were not licensed to a particular PC, they are transportable, if they
will run on the PC.

My thought is, basic Deep Freeze is not like an anti-virus product that requires
constant updates.
You may not have the latest, but if it does the job, who cares?

We will buy a new version when we get our new PC's, as they run Windows 7.

R. W. (Bob) Neeper
Community Library
44 Burrer Dr.
Sunbury, Oh 43074