[OPLINTECH] Publisher 2007 Send as an email message.

Jim Kenzig jkenzig at oplin.org
Tue Oct 5 12:01:22 EDT 2010

That won't work if he wants to NOT send an attachment.  Plus the easier
way for that would be to add the SaveasPDF Office plugin and he could save
it right out of Publisher as a PDF using Save As feature.
Is it possible that the Outlook View in HTML is turned off and it is set
to view messages in text?
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/831607

Regards,
Jim Kenzig