[OPLINTECH] PC Reliance expanded mode and Windows 7 64 bit

Morgan Paul paulmo at oplin.org
Wed Oct 20 15:31:32 EDT 2010

Hi,

We stopped using PC Reliance years ago.   5? 6?

We used it so infrequently it is easier to train staff to scan patron and
item barcodes into notepad.

After we are back up, the staff copies and pastes the data into Horizon.

Morgan Paul

Morgan Paul
Technology Coordinator
Ashtabula County District Library