[OPLINTECH] wireless printing

Eric Maynard emaynard at holmeslib.org
Tue Sep 28 15:16:02 EDT 2010

Sandy,

Here at Holmes, we use Envisionware to do this as we have implemented their
LPTOne printing management system which is a software based solution.
 Patrons can download a small print client utility that hooks into the same
system that all of our public desktops use.

If you didn't care about self-release, payment or tracking at all you could
probably just hang a network printer off a wireless router.

Eric Maynard
Head of Information Technology,
Holmes County District Public Library
Millersburg, OH  44654
Email [emaynard at holmeslib.org]
Phone [330.674.5972 x.224]
Fax   [330.674.1938]

"Failure is only the opportunity to begin again more intelligently"