[OPLINTECH] Such a deal ! Disquettes 90mm

Mann, James H. JMann at gcpl.lib.oh.us
Fri Apr 15 16:57:35 EDT 2011

You opened the case on early Macs with a t4 GM headlight adjusting tool--which was a 24" screw driver to get to the 2 hidden screws and a flattened wood working clamp or large paper clip to actually crack the case. Real professionals could give the sides of the case a karate chop and get it open but that was an advanced skill.