[OPLINTECH] Advice on sending thousands of emails?

Karen Perone peroneka at oplin.org
Thu Apr 21 14:26:59 EDT 2011

Do you have access to mailing list software such as listserv or Mailman?
Or do you have a library newsletter vendor like BookLetters?

The mailing list software is designed for bulk mailing and can import a
list of addresses. BookLetters allows us to send them a list of email
addresses to set up a newsletter (better than the one-by-one if we do it
ourselves with their software)

In either case, your message is more likely to go through and not get
labeled as spam. That is more likely to happen if you put all the
addresses in the CC or BCC email field.

Good luck with the campaign!
--Karen

Karen Perone              peroneka at oplin.org
Systems Coordinator
Rodman Public Library     voice: 330-821-2665 x101
215 E. Broadway Street    fax: 330-821-5053
Alliance, OH 44601        http://www.rodmanlibrary.com