[OPLINTECH] Librarica Cassie and Windows 7

Shelley Bylica bylicash at oplin.org
Thu Aug 4 12:45:52 EDT 2011

We have the same issue here using XP & Vista. We would be interested also to
learn about the solution to this problem to recommend to our IT group as we
do also have to repeatedly "log people out of the Cassie system"  and log
computers in again manually when patrons thought they had logged out when
they logged out of Windows.

Shelley Bylica

Public Services Librarian,

Marvin Memorial Library