[OPLINTECH] GCPL: all-in-one computer options

Dan Will willda at oplin.org
Wed Aug 10 10:08:17 EDT 2011

Hey Jim,

  We went with All-in-ones from HP. Here's what we got and what we paid for
our opacs.

Smart Buy - XZ813UT#ABA - HP 100B All-in-One Business PC

$569.00

XZ813UT#ABA Product - HP 100B All-in-One Business PC (Essential)

Operating system - Genuine WindowsR 7 Business 32bit

Processor - AMD Dual-Core processor E-350

Energy Efficiency - ENERGY STARR qualified

Power supply - HP 90W non-HV External Power Adapter

Chipset - AMD A45 FCH

Display - 20.0" diagonal 1600X900 16:9 CCFL LCD

screen, speakers

Memory - 4GB PC3-10600 SODIMM Memory (1x4GB)

Hard drives - 500GB 7200RPM SATA 3.0GB/s 1st Hard Drive

Video/graphics - Integrated AMD Radeon HD 6310 Graphics

Optical drive - HP Slim SATA 8X SuperMulti LightScribe Drive

Keyboard - HP USB Standard Keyboard

Mouse - HP USB optical scroll mouse

Network card - 10/100/1000Base-T network interface

Wireless hardware - HP Wireless LAN 802.11 b/g/n 1x1 Mini Card

Warranty - AiO 1/1/1 Warranty

Client Management Solutions - 20.0" diagonal 1600X900

16:9 CCFL LCD screen, speakers

Productivity software - HP Protect Tools for Small

Business,Microsoft Windows Virtual PC XP

Mode,Mozilla Firefox for HP VirtuaL,Microsoft Office Starter 2010.

Restore CD - Genuine WindowsR 7 Professional 32-bit

Recovery Media

The only complaint that I have with these (we bought 3 of these and 20  HP
Omni 110 All-in-One

Business PCs)  is that even though they were bought with Win7 Pro on them,
they are setup with crapware

that the average user would want. Took me about 45 minutes each to get the
crap off of them before

I could start setting them up. The nice thing is that they come with 802.11n
cards in them as well as nics.

So far I am really pleased with them.

Dan Will

Technology Supervisor

Meigs County District Public Library

 <mailto:willda at oplin.org> willda at oplin.org

740.992.5813

740.992.6140 (fax)

"When you are growing up there are two institutional places that affect you
most powerfully:

the church that belongs to God and the public library that belongs to you.

The public library is the great equalizer."

Keith Richards