[OPLINTECH] Faronics

Chad Neeper cneeper at level9networks.com
Mon Aug 15 15:04:53 EDT 2011

Faronics has a library/non-profit pricing schedule, which is distinct
from the education pricing and full retail pricing. So I suppose where
they may have permitted a library to use the educational pricing, they
may be trying to get the libraries and NPs to sort into the correct
category. Unfortunately, lib/np is more than educational, but at least
it's not full retail!

/Full LAN/WAN consulting services -- Specialized in libraries and schools/