[OPLINTECH] Print server issues

Ron Woods woodsro at oplin.org
Thu Aug 25 12:04:33 EDT 2011

Have you tried stopping and restarting the spooler service?

Also you could try to use the "Advanced Tab" of the Printer properties on
Server 2003 and change the location of the Print Spool..perhaps its
corrupted somehow?

http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/cc736979%28WS.10%29.aspx

If restarting the service doesn't work, moving the print spool may fix the
issue for you.

Ron

Ron Woods
Computer Services Manager