[OPLINTECH] Congratulations to Mount Gilead Public Library

Laura Solomon laura at oplin.org
Tue Aug 30 09:27:04 EDT 2011

OPLIN is pleased to announce that the new website of Mount Gilead Public Library is now up and running! You can check it out at http :// mglibrary .org/ .

What did Mount Gilead get? To name just a few things, they got a site that:

    • Projects a cleaner, more professional image ;.
    • Is easier to manage and doesn't require a tech just to add new content;
    • Meets current standards for mobile and handicapped accessibility;
    • Presents their library to their community as a strong, credible institution;
    • Was still within their budget , even with the budget crunch. (Yes, really!)
Yes, budgets are tight, but even so, OPLIN Dynamic Website Kits are within the financial reach of even a small library. We currently have a waiting list of libraries that are replacing their dated, static and hard-to-manage sites with a Website Kit. Would your library like to be one of them? Please contact OPLIN Support at support@ oplin .org or 1-888-966-7546 to learn more. You can also visit http :// www . oplin .org/ webkit for more information and our ongoing portfolio.

Congratulations to Mount Gilead Public Library on their new site!