[OPLINTECH] Android Tablets or IPad 2

Stephen Cram steve at nbpubliclibrary.org
Thu Dec 1 09:53:05 EST 2011

Amy,

We don't offer mobile devices to Patrons, but I've used my Android tablet
here (Elocity A7) with our WiFi and it opens webpages fine.  I checked and
it is pre-loaded with Flash 10.1.
Doing a little research, most Android tablets seem to come with Flash
pre-loaded.
IPads not offering Flash is just another example of the arrogance of Apple.

Steve Cram

Facilities Coordinator
North Baltimore Public Library

(Opinions of this sender do not necessarily reflect the opinions of the
North Baltimore Public Library)