[OPLINTECH] Yahoo mail issue

Steve Frappier frappist at oplin.org
Thu Dec 15 09:37:04 EST 2011

I am not sure if this relates to the issue (maybe it is coincidental), but
according to downrightnow.com/yahoomail, Yahoo mail has had 19 outages over
the last 12 hours.  I have seen this on other days recently, as well.

Steve

Steve Frappier, Systems Administrator

Williams County Public Library

107 E High Street