[OPLINTECH] Deep Freeze vs. Clean Slate

Bob Neeper neeperro at oplin.org
Thu Dec 15 10:54:44 EST 2011

I agree with Chad Morris on Deep Freeze .
Patrons can have the full experience of Windows 7 this way.

We have used it since about 2002 on patron PC's.
Now we have 12 new Windows 7's and 9 older laptops with XP running old & new
versions of Deep Freeze .

New Deep Freeze versions came from our PC supplier, a different Chad.

Bob

R. W. (Bob) Neeper
Community Library
44 Burrer Dr.