[OPLINTECH] Deep Freeze vs. Clean Slate

Chad Neeper cneeper at level9networks.com
Fri Dec 16 16:09:31 EST 2011

Faronics is pretty library/non-profit and school friendly. The
Library/Non-Profit discount isn't quite as much as the educational
discount, but both are pretty significant. You should be able to get
that same discount regardless of whether you purchase it online or via
your Faronics channel partner. :-) If you've been buying from a Faronics
channel partner and you're NOT getting a discount, slap them around a
little bit and make certain they know you're entitled to a
Library/Non-Profit license at a discounted price....and if you're
getting the Lib/Non-Profit license and paying full price, then it may be
time to find another reseller, especially if they double as your IT
support consultants!

/Full LAN/WAN consulting services -- Specialized in libraries and schools/