[OPLINTECH] GCPL: Thoughts on Acer computers

Bruce Landis landisbr at oplin.org
Mon Jan 24 11:21:50 EST 2011

We have several Acer units, both 32bit and 64bit. So far we have not
had issues.  The case configurations have been very clean. No returns
have been necessary and drivers have been available. The only negative
comments I've heard have been about the 'feel' of the keyboards; a
little 'softer'.

Bruce Landis
Chillicothe and Ross County Public Library