[OPLINTECH] Thermal printer recommendation

Chad Neeper cneeper at level9networks.com
Fri Jul 8 16:00:12 EDT 2011

I've been using these on new Windows 7 circ computers. They work well,
seem well-made, and are a reasonable cost. I went with the Wasp receipt
printer because I've been using Wasp barcode scanners for years with
much success. The barcode scanners have proven to be very rugged and
reliable.

http://www.waspbarcode.com/point_of_sale/receipt_printer.asp

/Full LAN/WAN consulting services -- Specialized in libraries and schools/