[OPLINTECH] recommendations for a site counter?

Laura Solomon laura at oplin.org
Tue Jul 19 14:38:08 EDT 2011

Hi Lynne,

To really understand how people use your library's website, you need more than a hit counter. I recommend using something like Google Analytics, which is free, easy to install and will give you all kinds of data that will help you determine how people are actually using and traversing through your site, the browsers they're using, and where they're being referred from.

http://www.google.com/analytics

--
Laura Solomon, MCIW, MLS
Library Services Manager