[OPLINTECH] Deep Freeze help

Jim Lack J.Lack at rrpl.org
Fri Jun 17 15:26:53 EDT 2011

We just got Deep Freeze and I'm having a hard time getting the client and the server to speak to one another.  Both client and server have Windows firewall turned off.  For troubleshooting purposes, DF tech support had me try to telnet the client from the server.  Telnet client and server are enabled on both computers.  They can telnet themselves on port 7725 but when I try to telnet from the server to client and visa versa, I get connection failed.  Any suggestions?

Thank You,

Jim Lack
Network Manager
Rocky River Public Library