[OPLINTECH] Supplies

Dan Will willda at oplin.org
Wed Jun 22 15:11:59 EDT 2011

Hi All,

    We have 7 iDP-3550 Citizen Receipt Printers, (parallel/beige color), 26
cases of  3" x165' rolls, (50 rolls/per case) standard paper, and

9 boxes of ribbons (6 per box) that we "may" want to sell and I have been
asked to see if anyone would be interested in them.

The printers are in good condition and sell for $227.00 on the POSGuys
website
<http://www.posguys.com/receipt-printer_12/Citizen-iDP-3550_165/3550F-40PF12
0V-BK_2767/> . We would like $50 each.

The ribbons were $12.00 per/box. We'd like $6.00 each.

The cases of paper sell for $72.00 on the POSGuys website
<http://www.posguys.com/supplies_57/-Plain-Paper_266/XWP-I16S_11425/> . We
would like $25.00 each case.

For anyone on USCargo, no shipping would be involved. Please reply off list.

Thank you

Dan Will

Technology Supervisor

Meigs County District Public Library

 <mailto:willda at oplin.org> willda at oplin.org

740.992.5813

740.992.6140 (fax)

"When you are growing up there are two institutional places that affect you
most powerfully:

the church that belongs to God and the public library that belongs to you.

The public library is the great equalizer."

Keith Richards