[OPLINTECH] Wireless printing

Karen Perone peroneka at oplin.org
Fri Jun 24 10:39:43 EDT 2011

My director had forwarded an ad from PrinterOn.com that sounded
intriguing. It basically works off the Internet to allow printing for
any wireless device, including iPhone and BlackBerry. In the mindset of
"if it sounds too good..." has anyone any experience with this service?
--Karen Perone, Rodman Public Library