[OPLINTECH] OpenDNS for content filtering

Don Yarman yarmando at delawarelibrary.org
Tue Mar 15 15:25:22 EDT 2011

We also are discussing OpenDNS for content filtering, so I'd
appreciate if replies were copied to the list.

        Don Yarman, Deputy Director
        Delaware County District Library
        84 E Winter St; Delaware OH 43015
        740.362.3861 | AIM: yarmando
        yarmando at delawarelibrary.org

Currently reading "The Bestiary" by Nicholas Christopher,
and listening to "The Ring of Solomon" by Jonathan Stroud.