[OPLINTECH] Such a deal ! Disquettes 90mm

Jeffrey A. Garringer jgarringer at pickawaylib.org
Mon Mar 28 15:24:32 EDT 2011

I have (2) Compaq Portable machines in my office closet.  Portable meant luggable!  Believe they were 8088 with 1 MB of RAM.  Keyboard unlatched to reveal the screen and disk drives.  Loved the amber screen.
Jeff Garringer
Pickaway County District Public Library
1160 N. Court Street - Circleville, OH 43113
(740) 477-1644 x 234