[OPLINTECH] Such a deal ! Disquettes 90mm

millerst@oplin.org millerst at oplin.org
Tue Mar 29 09:17:04 EDT 2011

... I'll bet if we strung all of our old units (along with my Atari 800XL)
in parallel, we could approach something big enough to run basic Linux AND
WordPerfect 1.0!!

I'll write a script so it can display an abacus (amber text mode, of
course), just for the symmetry of it all.

Cyber-Hall-of-Fame, here we come!

-.-  Don't you dare.  I know some of you are geeks who know how to solder. :)

(... wonder if it would all work with the 132-col dotmatrix line printer I
have in the basement.  Can I even buy tractor-fed 132col lime green paper
any more??)

Steve