[OPLINTECH] Jamex 7114 Card Readers Available

James Guilford James.Guilford at westlakelibrary.org
Mon Oct 31 14:18:35 EDT 2011

Hello,

We are disposing of several Jamex 7114 Card System magnetic card readers
formerly employed here with the SAM PC and print management system. They
are available at no charge (except shipping, perhaps) to any Ohio public
library that can use them.

We also have two --tremendously heavy-- Jamex Card Dispenser/Re-Value
Stations available, free to any Ohio public library -- also formerly
part of the SAM system. Shipping charges would definitely apply here or
your organization may pick up from our location.

All devices were in working order when taken out of service as we moved
to a different management system a few years ago.

First-claim, first-served; limited time offer; supplies are limited.