[OPLINTECH] Contract for web support

Don Yarman yarmando at delawarelibrary.org
Tue Apr 3 06:26:34 EDT 2012

OPLINTECH--

Does anyone contract with an independent party for website
support?  If you're willing to share, I'd like to see your contract.

Cool story, bro:  our new website was designed by a marketing
firm which outsourced development to another company. That
second company doesn't exist anymore (the founder died in
prison), but I can contract with the lead developer directly for on-
going maintenance and support.  I just need examples of what
that contract might look like.

Any kind of outsourced IT support contract would be helpful.
Thanks.

        Don Yarman, Deputy Director
        Delaware County District Library
        84 E Winter St; Delaware OH 43015
        740.362.3861 | AIM: yarmando
        yarmando at delawarelibrary.org

Currently reading "The Shining" by Stephen King,
and listening to "The Rook" by Daniel O'Malley.